This Applies to
In order to evaluate potential and existing influencers to ensure that they adhere to the terms and conditions stated by Influencer Hub, we may obtain information through your public profiles as well as through third parties. For any additional information that we need, we will directly get in touch with you.
What type of data do we collect and process?
We will collect the following types of data from you and process the same.
- (a) Personal data of (current and former) influencers. The personal data we process of our influencers includes your name and address data, gender, date of birth, your public profile from social networks, e-mail address, phone number, social media accounts and/or website, account name, information about preferences, information from your agent or manager if applicable, number of followers, estimated engagement on social media accounts and assumed target groups. In addition, we will also collect information that you (or your agent/manager) provide us during our relation and impressions on your social media accounts relating to marketing posts (including the amount of views, types of followers, age groups etc.).
- (b) Personal data of potential influencers. The personal data we process of the potential influencers in our network includes your name and address data, gender, date of birth, your public profile from social networks, e-mail address, phone number, social media accounts and/or website, account name, information about preferences, information from your agent or manager if applicable, amount of followers, estimated engagement on social media accounts and assumed target groups. If you or your agent/manager has been in contact with us, we may process the data that has been provided to us in this respect.
We may collect the above-mentioned data from a number of sources. We will access information that is publicly available in your social media profiles and websites to the extent that you have made these data publicly available and not for private use. In terms of existing and past influencers, we retain the right to process and evaluate the data you have shared with us during the course of our partnership (this includes information shared directly with us as well as information from social media profiles and websites)
Why do we collect and process data?
We will collect and process your data for the following purposes
- If you are an existing or a former influencer;
1. For administration, communication and promotional purposes
2. To promote new collaborations
3. To pitch you to our customers
4. In order to improve our service via market analysis, identification of reach and target groups;
5. To keep in touch with you, handle enquiries, complaints and disputes;
6. To ensure that we comply with applicable laws and regulations.
7. To manage contracts
8. To roll out marketing campaigns in collaboration with the influencer;
9. To comply with activities mentioned in the contract with influencers;
10. To measure the performance of a marketing campaign, measuring impressions and ROI based on client requirement
- When you are a potential influencer, we may process your personal data for the purpose numbers 1 to 6 of the above.
Processing your personal data
As an influencer, we will have to process your personal data to ensure the execution of the contract/ agreement we have with you. In addition, we will require you to provide us with data and information for data processing activities such as evaluating the success of a campaign, and upon such requests you are under obligation to provide us with the relevant data and information for analytical purposes, as long as this does not override your privacy interests and fundamental rights and freedom. However, you are under obligation to share the following specific data /information with us during the course of our partnership, as you have agreed to in the registration stage.
- The impressions, reach, demographic breakdown, and engagement information of individual posts and well as the influencer profile.
Where required, we may process your personal data to meet with our statutory obligations.
How long will your personal data be retained?
Your personal data will not be held with us for any period longer than necessary to achieve the purposes your data was collected for. On principal, we will retain the data collected from you for a period of 2 years post the termination of your relationship with us. However, this does not apply in the instances of having a statutory obligation to retain certain specific data, in the event of which Influencer Hub is under obligation to do so.
Who has access to your personal data?
Your personal data will only be accessible to selected personnel at Influencer Hub. However, under special circumstances, your information will be shared with client after obtaining approval from you. In the event of a statutory obligation to share information with regulatory bodies, Influencer Hub will have to share relevant information with the same.
Is my data secure?
Influencer Hub, at all times, will exercise due care when dealing with your personal information. We have adopted relevant measures to safeguard your information including technical measures and organizational processes. Our security processes meet the required standards and our partners are under obligation to adhere to the same standards as well.
We will exercise due care when dealing with your personal data.
If you have any questions concerning the manner in which we process your personal data, or you wish to invoke your rights, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.